Callas Evecare Mascara Thinner 0fl.oz/0ml
The evecare mascara thinner makes thick mascara soft and thin when it reaches the end of the tube or it gets dry. Then the mascara becomes as good as new.
Usage: Squeeze 2~3 drops of the thinner into the dried mascara container and place the container in warm water for 1 hour or more.
Do not add other liquid(s) in it that may cause bacteria to form in the container, this pushes air into the container and makes the mascara dry out faster. Gently insert the wand, turn it two or three times, then remove and apply it to the lashes.
General Tip for Mascara
- To prevent smudging if your mascara is new and the deposit on the wand is plentiful, tissue off the wand before applying it.
- To get more substance on the mascara brush try twirling the brush.
- Pumping it will cause the product to dry out sooner.
- Try experimenting with different colors of mascara - maybe brown, blue or purple.
* Always use less mascara on your lower lashes.
* If your mascara thickens when it reaches the end of the tube, add 2~3 drops of the thinner into the dried mascara container and place the container in warm water.
** This will help make the mascara thinner. Never add water or other liquid(s) to the tube; bacteria can form.