Specially formulated semi-permanent gray hair touch-up for white roots and gray hairs. Sweat and water-resistant with its special hair manicure coating technique. Square type designed brush does not smear on the scalp and covers gray hair instantly with natural finish.
Contents Net Wt. 0.50 fl oz (15 ml)
For external use only. Do not use on area(s) where wounds, eczema, dermatitis, and other unusual symptoms are present. When the following signs are noticeable during use, you must stop using the product to prevent worsening of symptoms. If case is severe, consult a physician immediately: a) Red spots/blotches, swelling, itchiness, irritation, and other unusual symptoms are present; b) Applied area(s) show the above symptoms after exposure to UV rays. Never use hair color on eyebrows or eye lashes. Be careful not to get the product on your skin and scalp. Storage: a) Always close cap after use; b) Keep out of reach of children; c) Keep away from area(s) with extreme temperatures and/or direct sunlight.
Directions Evenly apply to premature gray hair and allow 3 to 5 minutes to dry. Shampoo normally to wash out. (Note: When opening, keep the container right-side up to prevent leakage or spills. It can get on clothes, pillowcase, etc. wash your hair before bedtime.)
How to Use Direction: Before dyeing hair, squeeze an equal amount of cream #1 & #2 onto theincluded plastic container. First, apply cream #1 on hair. Leave it on for 10minutes. Then, apply cream #2 on hair and leave that on for 10 minutes aswell. (Note: Make sure that the amount drawn out is used in its entirety orthe color will not develop properly.) After the desired color is obtained, wash and rinse several times with lukewarm water until water runs clear.
Coloring Method: In the following cases, #1 cream should be left 5-6 min. longer than theindicated amount of time (10 min.):
1. Thick and course hair
2. People with significantly large amounts of gray hair
3. Below standard room temperature (68°F~86°F / 20°C~30°C)
1. Unlike other permanent color creams, NEVER mix cream #1 & #2 together.
2. Always use the same ratio of cream #1 & #2 (Squeezing out the amountsneeded prior to coloring on the included plastic container is more convenientto use.)
3. When waiting for the color to be processed, comb thoroughly and distributethe product evenly for the color to be penetrated deep into the hair.