Su Wall Luxury Hair Color Cream (7S Black) 120g + 120g
● Lack of ammonia additives lets you color comfortably without the unpleasant odor.
● Olive oil and jojoba oil compliments the unsurpassed shine.
● Traditional oriental medicinal extract (ginseng, iris, unshelled grains of adlay, CNIDII RHIZOMA, Sophorae Radix, licorice roots) ingredients minimize the stimulation when coloring and protects the scalp and hair against various external stresses.
● Cuttlefish ink enhances the gray hair covering and black bean extracts, silicon and mineral oil maintains the softness of hair for an extended period of time.
Suwall Luxury Hair Color Cream 7S(Black)
: cream colorant
Di-Water, Toluene-2,5-diamine sulfate, p-Phenylenediamine, m-Aminophenol,
m-Phenylenediamine, Resorcinol, Stearyl Stearate, PEG-150, Dimethicone, Cetrimonium Chloride,
Lauryl Alcohol, Stearic Acid, Urea, Behenyl Alcohol, Mineral Oil, Stearyl Alcohol, Polysorbate 60,
Glycyrrhiza glabra root Ex. Sophora angustifolia root Ex. Coix lacryma-jobi seed Ex.
Cnidium officinale root Ex. Sodium Sulfite Anhydrous, Panax ginseng root Ex.,
Acorus calamus root Ex. Erythorbic Acid, Disodium EDTA, Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil,
Polyquaternium-10, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Paraffin, Sepia Color,
Glycine soja seed Ex. Ethanolamine, Fragrance
Di-Water, Hydrogen Peroxide Solution (35%), Glyceryl stearate SE, Cetearyl Alcohol,
Polyoxyethylene Alkylether, Polyethyleneglycol Lanolin Fatty Acid 400, Mineral Oil, Disodium EDTA,
Phosphoric Acid, Sodium Phosphate, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Sodium stannate, Fragrance
How to Use
1. Put on supplied vinyl gloves. Open cap on 1st bottle and make a hole on the tip. (2nd bottle is not blocked so it can be opened easily)
2. Mix required amounts from the 1st and 2nd bottle in a ratio of 1:1 into a container. (After mixing, the remainder cannot be reused. Unmixed portions can be used later.)
3. Make sure to use the gloves provided. Apply mixture on hair lightly, massaging it through your hair. (Apply from grey-white hair first)
4. Leave about 25~30 minutes. (Leave gloves on) * When the dye gets on your skin (face, neck, ear etc), promptly wipe away with a wet towel or wet cloth.
5. With the gloves still on, rinse with water until all of the dye is extracted from hair. Once the is all out, shampoo hair and rinse thoroughly. (Take care not to get rinsed water in eyes)
6. After rinse, dry hair thoroughly to prevent transfer of color to clothes or other fabric. * The outcome of hair color will be different according to hair condition, original hair color, indoor temperature, and coloring duration. (if indoor temperature is low, extend the leave time a few more minutes)
Instructions when Using the Product
(1) Persons below should not use this product. It might result in hypersensitivity of your body, abnormal skin(anasarca, inflammation etc) or worsen present symptom.
1) If you have ever had abnormal response on skin(anasarca, inflammation etc) or eruption, flare, itch etc or experienced upset stomach such as nausea or vomit during or right after dying hair,
2) If the skin test(patch test) result shows any abnormality,
3) If you have boils, wound, or skin disease on your head, face or neck,
4) If you are menstruating, are pregnant or may be pregnant,
5) If you gave a childbirth, are sick, are recovering from a disease, or have any type of abnormality with your body,
6) If you have peculiar physical conditions, kidney disease or vascular disease.
7) If you are continually experiencing mild fever, fatigue, palpitating and breathing difficulty, or have frequent nose-bleeding and have any symptom with difficulty to stop bleeding, such as menstruation
(2) Instruction before Using this Product
1) Conduct a patch test 2 days before every time you use hair dye, following the procedure below. A patch test is for verifying the side effect of the hair dye on your skin. You may have side effect such as allergy, due to the change in your physical condition, even if you haven't experienced any while dying your hair in the past, therefore, you must conduct a patch test in every occasion.
① First, wash your skin on the inside of your arm or hairy skin behind your ear with soap and pat lightly with cotton.
② Mix small amount of secondary agent according to the instruction to prepare testing liquid(secondary agent in case of non-oxidized hair dye)
③ Apply coin-sized testing liquid on the washed area, let it dry, then leave for 48 hours(keep time strictly)
④ Observe testing area 2 times, after 30 minutes and 48 hours after applying the testing liquid. Wash the abnormal skin area such as eruption, flare, itch, blister, irritation etc and do not touch with hands nor use hair dye on it. In case of observing abnormality on skin before 48 hours will have passed, stop the test immediately, wash off the testing liquid and do not dye hair.
⑤ Start dying hair right away if no abnormalities are seen within 48 hours
2) Do not dye eye brow or eye lashes since it is dangerous. Hair dye might get into your eyes. Do not use hair dye except your hair. It may cause inflammation on your skin.
3) Do not dye hair right after shaving. It may injure your skin and the skin is susceptible to irritation.
4) Do not perm your hair(permanent waves) within 1 week before/after dying hair. It may damage or discolor your hair.
(3) Instruction while Dying your Hair
1) Be careful not to get the hair dye in your eyes while washing your hair. It may cause severe pain or damage to your eyes(irritation in cornea) in some occasions. Never rub with your hands but wash with water or lukewarm water for more than 15 minutes and consult an ophthalmologist once it got into your eyes. Do not use eye drops at your discretion.
2) Do not take a bathe while dying your hair nor wet or wash your hair before dying your hair. Hair dye may get into your eyes along with sweat or water drops.
3) If you see any abnormal skin such as eruption, flare, swelling, itch or strong irritation or any experience abnormality such as nausea or vomit, while dying hair, stop dying hair immediately and wash away hair dye carefully. Leaving it may cause the symptoms to get worse.
4) Be careful not to get hair dye on the face, neck etc. When you have hair dye on the skin, wash it off with water immediately. It will get harder to get off as time passes. Wear gloves when dying hair to prevent pollution on fingertips or finger nails.
5) Dye your hair in a well-ventilated place.
(4) Instruction after Dying your Hair
1) In case of having abnormality on your skin such as eruption, flare, itch, blister, irritation on your head, face, neck etc, do not scratch or rub the irritated area, but consult a dermatologist right away. Avoid using medicines at your discretion.
2) Consult a doctor if you feel any physical abnormality such as nausea during or after dying hair.
(5) Instruction for Handling this Product
1) In any of the events below, be careful as the hair die may color clothing, hats or pillow covers.
A)When your hair is wet(when having large amount of sweat from exercising such as golf and swimming, when wet from rain, after washing hair etc)
B) When having used large amount of hair products such as hair growth product, hair liquid, hair foam etc
2) Be careful as hair dye won't get off once it gets on clothing, floor, carpet, wall etc.
3) Do not keep mixed hair die in a closed container. The container may break due the pressure from the gas generated from the mixed liquid. Also, the mixed hair dye may pop up, pollute the area and won't be removed. The remaining liquid of the mixture won't be effective, therefore, discard the remaining liquid right away.
4) Discard the container with its lid open.
(6) Instruction for custody
1) Keep out of reach of children. It will be very dangerous if they drink or eat this product.
2) Avoid heat and direct sunshine and store in a cool place.
3) Avoid storing unmixed liquid after using under direct sunshine, avoid contact with air, and keep in a cool place.
Directions for use
1. Put on supplied vinyl gloves. Open cap on 1st bottle and make a hole on the tip.
(2nd bottle is not blocked so it can be opened easily)
2. Mix required amounts from the 1st and 2nd bottle in a ratio of 1:1 into a container.
(After mixing, the remainder cannot be reused. Unmixed portions can be used later.)
3. Make sure to use the gloves provided. Apply mixture on hair lightly, massaging it through your
hair. (Apply from grey-white hair first)
4. Leave about 25~30 minutes. (Leave gloves on)
* When the dye gets on your skin (face, neck, ear etc), promptly wipe away with a wet towel or
5. With the gloves still on, rinse with water until all of the dye is extracted from hair.
Once the is all out, shampoo hair and rinse thoroughly.
(Take care not to get rinsed water in eyes)
6. After rinse, dry hair thoroughly to prevent transfer of color to clothes or other fabric.
* The outcome of hair color will be different according to hair condition, original hair color, indoor
temperature, and coloring duration. (if indoor temperature is low, extend the leave time a few more